Drums, Pennsylvania / United States
7 foundWakeboarding and Waterskiing Places in Pennsylvania
The state of Pennsylvania is ringed with water ski clubs. There’s Dave's Pond Waterski Club to the north, followed counterclockwise by the Penn-Ohio Ski Club, Lake Lago Waterski Club, Indian Lake Ski Club and the Winfield Ski Club. Summertime is best to enjoy slalom and trick jump waterski opportunities at these locations. Camp Woodward in central Pennsylvania is a cable wake facility that specializes in wakeskating and wakeboarding. Near Scranton, Sterling Marina Water Sports and Lake Harmony Watersports offer instruction for diverse activities such as wakeboarding, kneeboarding, wakesurfing, wakeskating and more.
Edinboro, Pennsylvania / United States
Greensburg, Pennsylvania / United States
Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania / United States
Lake Harmony , Pennsylvania / United States
Stoystown, Pennsylvania / United States
Woodward, Pennsylvania / United States
For each of our listings, we provide everything you'll need to know to find the perfect place to enjoy your favorite water sport in Pennsylvania:
- Whether there is access to a slalom course, jump, rails, kickers, sliders, including descriptions of all the obstacles at the cable wake parks.
- The discipline(s) (wakeboarding, water skiing, kneeboarding, wake surfing, etc.) available to you.
- The manufacturer, model, size, type and horsepower of the boat(s) in use.
- The brand of wakeboard and water ski equipment available for use in case you are traveling without your gear.
- Complete contact information: Address / Telephone / Website / E-mail / Facebook.
- Detailed maps of all the locations.
- Water temperature for each season.
Know about a water sport entity in Pennsylvania not already on WakeScout?
We encourage everyone to contribute new water sport listings so the community can discover and learn about more and more places in Pennsylvania to get on the water. Simply click on the "Suggest a New Listing" button found at the top of this page.