Charleston, / United States
Water Sport School Water Sport Club Water Sport Resort Cable Wake Park Water Sport Charter Ski Boat Rental
3050 Marlin Road, Johns Island
Charleston, South Carolina 29455
Welcome to Trophy Lakes
Trophy Lakes, your watersports vacation destination since 1988. Trophy Lakes offers private waterski and wakeboard lessons, family lake rentals, day camps and more in Charleston, South Carolina. Just bring your bathing suit and leave the rest to us.
Our goal is simple, we all got involved in this sport for the fun loving atmosphere and the company of our friends and family, we only wish to share this experience with you. Whether it be slalom skiing, wakeboarding or tubing in Charleston, we do it all, everyday, all-day, year-round. Come and join us for a fun, relaxed day at the lake and we can guarantee you'll leave with a smile and a sense of accomplishment.
Hours of Operation:
9am-6pm Monday-Saturday; 10am-4pm Sunday.
Walk-ins welcome. Reservations recommended.
- Boat(s) in Use: MasterCraft ProStar
- Available Gear: Yes- we have everything you'll need for every towable watersport.
- Wake Park Details:
3 Cablebahn Cable systems. Grom (beginner) 600 ft. - no features. Airraid (intermediate/advanced) 500 ft. - multiple features. Playground (intermediate/advanced) 800 ft. Big features the watersports world has never seen!
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size: No limit
- On-site Accommodations:
Dorm. Please call ahead to check availability.
- Club requirements for participation: Must sign waiver, all cable riders must wear a USCGA Vest and a Helmet. All available to rent if necessary.
- Water Located On: Trophy Lakes, Johns Island, SC
- Water Temperature: Spring: 65-75 F degrees / Summer: 85-95 F degrees / Fall: 70-80 F degrees / Winter: 55-65 F degrees
- Wind Pattern: Little to none
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None. Only 1 boat per lake.