Charleston, / United States
Seth Stisher's Water Ski Training Center
Water Sport Charter Water Sport School
Phone: 866 213 7993
Alternate Phone: 843 793 4470
P.O. Box 1108, Johns Island
Charleston, South Carolina 29457
Seth Stisher’s Water Ski Training Center offers one-on-one instruction at their private, freshwater waterski site, hidden in the woods on Johns Island.
Seth welcomes skiers of all ages and abilities and makes sure everyone experiences a comfortable, non-intimidating environment, where everyone is welcome and has a great time! He takes the time to talk with you dockside in order to really get into the details and establish a custom tailored plan for you and your skiing. His coaching is some of the most detailed and high level coaching available, and includes video analysis and cutting edge techniques and technology.
Training takes place behind a top-of-the line Centurion Carbon Pro.
There is also a great array of waterski demo equipment available at their on-site pro shop, including D3 Skis, Radar Skis, HO Skis, Connelly Skis, Eagle Sports, Masterline, Reflex Hardshell Waterski Bindings, and more!
For something to do when you’re not on the water, Seth Stisher’s Water Ski Training Center is located minutes from historic Charleston, incredible beaches and Kiawah/Seabrook Islands.
If you can’t make it to Charleston, Seth is also available to come coach in the comfort of your own home ski site.
Hours of Operation:
Yes. Please call ahead or e-mail.
- Boat(s) in Use: Centurion Carbon Pro
- Available Gear: Demo gear available at our on-site pro shop. D3, Radar, Connelly, O'Brien, HO, Eagle, Masterline, Reflex, OB4 binding systems, Fogman and more!
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: One-on-One
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
We have a condo on SeaBrook Island, bunkhouse for kids, or nearby resorts, hotels, and historic inn.
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private freshwater lake
- Water Temperature: Spring-Summer-Fall ranges from 70s F to 90s F.
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None. It's just us...