BSR Cable Park
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.bsrcablepark.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BSRcablepark
Phone: 254 248 2328
5347 Old Mexia Rd.
Waco, Texas 76705
You know BSR is a special place for riders. They hosted this year's WWA Wake Park National Championships.
One of the things that makes BSR so special is their unique bi-level lake. Their main cable is a 6 tower cable system located on a beautiful12 acre lake with a huge variety of state-of-the-art custom rails, sliders, boxes and other obstacles.
BSR also has a 2nd cable system- a Lil' Bro beginner system that starts gently and allow beginners to learn easily.
BSR Cable Park offers everyone an incredible place to ride and hang out. There is an island, viewing dock and pavilion, a great sandy beach with sand volleyball courts and a bar and grill.
BSR offers everything from free one-on-one instruction for beginners to private lessons for advanced riders. They also have a great pro shop with a wide assortment of gear available if you're traveling without your board.
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Thur. 12 Noon-8pm / Fri.-Sat. 10am-8pm
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear:
- Wake Park Details: Rixen 6 tower with 7 state-of-the-art obstacles + a Rixen Lil' Bro system.
- School Class Size: 1 on 1 instruction available.
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature:
- Wind Pattern:
- Other Watercraft Traffic: