Bum Pass Water Ski Club
Water Sport Club Water Sport School
Phone: 240 498 7033
3654 Buckner Rd
Bumpass, Virginia 23024
At the Bum Pass Water Ski Club we believe in Peace, Love & Waterskiing. Come be a part of it! Waterskiing may be an individual sport, but you can’t ski alone. Waterskiing can be a rewarding personal journey to push your boundaries, but the friends and ski partners you make and meet make this amazing sport what it is. At the Bum Pass Water Ski Club, we know that skiing is about more than slashing turns and getting an amazing workout. It is a lifestyle and all skiers are part of an international family.
Hours of Operation:
8am-Dark / May-October
Yes. Please contact in advance.
- Boat(s) in Use: Master Craft Pro Star 197 TT
- Available Gear: All Ski Gear
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: Must become USA WaterSki Member and must have a good attitude
- Water Located On: Chisholm Lake
- Water Temperature: Above 80F all summer. 70-80F in October.
- Wind Pattern: WNW
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None