Smith Mountain Lake Waterski Club
Water Sport Club
Alternate Phone: 540-328-0425
P.O. Box 169
Huddleston, Virginia 24104
Started in 1989, the Smith Mountain Lake Water Ski Club is an organized group of water skiers interested in promoting the sport of water skiing and safe boating on Smith Mountain Lake.
We accomplish this by sponsoring ski clinics, local competitive tournaments, ski exhibitions along with recreational and social activities. We pride ourselves on being good stewards of Smith Mountain Lake. We strive to practice and promote safe, responsible, courteous use of our beautiful public lake.
Hours of Operation:
March-November / Sun up to Sun down
- Boat(s) in Use: Club member's boats include Malibus, MasterCrafts, Nautiques
- Available Gear: None available: Please bring own equipment
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size: Clinics are unlimited
- Charter Group Size: N/A
- On-site Accommodations:
No land access, Start dock
- Club requirements for participation: None specified. Check with club.
- Water Located On: Smith Mountain Lake
- Water Temperature: Summer ski season: 70-90 F
- Wind Pattern: Prevailing from the west
- Other Watercraft Traffic: Light in the mornings and evenings- No Jetskis please!!!