Marquette University Waterski and Wakeboard Team
Water Sport Club
928 N. 15th St. Apt. 301
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53233
We accept skiers of all levels, from a beginner who we teach ourselves, all the way up to some of the best skiers in the nation! Come on out, we would love to meet you! Feel free to check out our website or email us for more information!
Hours of Operation:
We ski whenever a boat is available and we aren't in class!
- Boat(s) in Use: Team members donate their personal boats and time to pull for practice.
- Available Gear: All team equipment is free for use by all team members!
- Wake Park Details:
- School Class Size:
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
- Club requirements for participation: Members must be a registered student at Marquette University.
- Water Located On: Multiple Ski Lakes
- Water Temperature: 65-75 F
- Wind Pattern: Low
- Other Watercraft Traffic: None