El Cable Wake Park
Cable Wake Park
- Website: http://www.elcablewakepark.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: fb.me/El-CABLE-Wakepark-158007894349055
Ruta 175 El Escorial
San Rafael, Mendoza 5600
El Cable Wake Park offers all adventure sports in one place!
We created a private lake 200 meters long with a depth of 1.50 with a cable system to wakeboard and wake skate on. We added a couple of great features that will make your experience an unforgettable.
· KICKER: 4m long, 2m wide and 1.40m high. Made with a smooth curvature, the kicker is designed for beginners to try out safely while more advanced riders can gain a lot of height and be aggressive, perfect to gain confidence on.
· BOX: 12m long and 1m wide, you ramp up on both sides with a height of 50cm. Ideal for beginners to begin rotating on modules and make their first tricks. A secure, safe obstacle for learning.
The Wake Academy at El Cable provides expert instruction for both beginners and advanced riders.
We also offer paddle surfing, a beautiful and easy way to play, to have fun and enjoy the water, the weather, the scenery and the good vibes of San Rafael.
When you're not on the water, check out our BMX Track to make your stay even more rewarding. It is a great Dirt Track to practice and perfect your jumps.
We also have a bar area where you can eat pizza, toast and tropical drinks, enjoying the sun and live music.
Hours of Operation:
14 hs to 21hs
- Boat(s) in Use:
- Available Gear: Control, Ronix
- Wake Park Details:
1 box, 2 kickers, 1 san francisco
- School Class Size: No limit
- Charter Group Size:
- On-site Accommodations:
Camping and hostel, shower, endurocross circuit, swimming pool and bar.
- Club requirements for participation:
- Water Located On: Private lake
- Water Temperature: Summer 72F
- Wind Pattern: Mornings and afternoons calm
- Other Watercraft Traffic: No other boats